The Holt Farmers' Market was created to:
- Provide local people the opportunity to buy wholesome, locally-produced food.
- Support local farmers and food growers.
- Educate residents about the variety and quality of the area's rich agricultural heritage.
- Support and showcase local artisans.
- Serve as a stepping stone for new businesses.
We are housed in the former Delhi Township Fire Department building—making us one of Michigan's premier indoor farmers' markets! Thousands of square feet of vendor space is available, with additional space outside. Come check out our summer Food Frenzy one Wednesday a month where we have 10+ food trucks, bands, and live entertainment. See our website for more information about our events.